View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley View Post
Dear Bros

Drove past several rounds trying to find h58a location but didn’t manage to...where best to access to it? Thanks
Enter to Geylang lorong 16 from the main road. Move ahead and you will experience Westerhout on your right and a multistorey apartment on your left. You will see number on the apartment wall like 1654A, 1658A, 1658B, and at the level 1 you will see some sexy lady boys also. You turn left into the apartment carpark lots, then take the staircase to level 2 and enjoy. You will love the discreteness.

At level 2 you will see 1658A is the one on the right of the corridor with the gate having a small flag “千客万来” meaning "1000 customers come numerous times". The red small flag is very obvious.

enjoy your experience and any gal you tried can share share here also so we know the gals better and which gals best served well with the huge mirrors in the fucking action. I prefer those with B+ or C or D cup for the good mirror experience. A cuppa mirror reflection of small bao (bun).

The thought of the big breasts oscilitating and reflecting on all directions still linger in my mind. Will go again tomorrow or Monday. Let my firing barrels take a rest for today. Yesterday fucked twice already. Once at 1658A and once at a massage parlour. I have identified my target for my next trip. A busty one.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.