View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - SAN SAN

Apache horny last night, haha, yes again.

hovered into 1658a, greeted warmly by OKT Botak.

So happened 1654a San San left the place after servicing a client. Her electric eyes zzzzzz me. Always see her at the corridor smoking and didnt call her I also a bit paiseh.

OK lah, call for her though her size may not be my type.

I waited in the room and in she came, with that surprised smile. We ahhh ahhh ahhh smiled and hugged 原来是你 "so it is you" she said. when I hug her, i didnt knew she is on the skinny size, but her temperament and positive attitude override the size.

She striipped me playfully, and I stripped her. Cup A with inverted nipples, so I suck her nipple and pull them out, quite fun, and she teased me say i naughty.

She belongs to the skinny type which I supposed some bros adore, like the secondary school type. Her long hair is smooth. OK lah, just imagine I am having an adult school gal today bah.

Into the shower room, she washed me clean with her skillful hand strokes.

She is also quite inquisitive, asked me why I always come to 1658a. I told her not really ah, I also go to 1658b above, or 1669, or 2036. Just that 1658a I love the mirrors and the friendly OKT Botak and the discreteness and availability of parking lots.

Onto the bed, I told her I want capped BJ. She looked stunned and surprise. I told her if I bBBJ everyday, my cheong life in Geylang will be gone before I know it.

Her catbath is good, her licking of my balls with good suction, capped me and gave me a very goood blow job. Seeing her BJ me on the mirror reflection is like seeing a secondary school gal doing it for me. I am not into this fetish anyway, just enjoy the session. harden liao, I made her face the corner mirror to form the V shape mirror attack angle.

Her pussy quite tight, and I pump her. Well, with cup A you will not see the neh neh swinging. but her butt has got some flesh with some piak piak sound.

I lowered her front to lie on the bed and pump from behind. It felt good. But maybe I was tired or I cannot do properly without seeing big neh neh, my didi soften a bit. I turn her to missionery. alamak.....didi sooft liao.

I told her not her fault, no worries. Anyway I also told her I dont shoot everyday. She asked me why I come here so often. I told her I rather spend the money here try diff gals every day rather than spend the money at KTV or on KTV gals.

I work out the calculation for her, one kTv session I pay about SGD300 to SGD450. I can come Geylang for 3 sessions. In KTV cannot strip the gal cannot do this and that, gotta go hotel. In Geylang, we strip, we shower, we hug, if want to fuck we fuck, if not we chit chat.

Seeing my didi soften, she help me HJ. Her HJ skills is good. and hahahaha, APACHE succumb to HJ. OMG confused

Overall, being with her I feel like being with a secondary gal. worth adoring.

but for a meat lover like me, I go for the meat.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:18 AM.