View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
NO, I am saying that he is very skilful and has as such not only been keeping well within the rules, he has used such rules to fool, attract and then scam Samsters!

And what is most galling is the fact that he pulls this off ONLY on SBF which comprises mainly of Singaporean members. Your Fellow Singaporeans!
and you're still defending him?

SEAJ
Why would u be kp to Singaporeans? U can find a a hk or china forum and put your scam there what! But you still have not answer my post la! Where are the evidence or proofs that I con newbies? If u accused someone please back up with your accusations ! Otherwise you are just a big con man yourself trying to con Singaporean a, maybe I should address u as datuk since you call me taikor! Ke..ke..ke

Inline:

7 pointers and above