View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You've got interesting friends, in particular, the above who tries newbies and masked pics.

I've no qualms about going for newbies, and I would often ask, "照片是本人吗?" If I do not get a response to this question, my suspicion is that they are fake photos. If the ML claims that the photos are real, I would warn them that I would walk away if I find that the photos are fake on my arrival, and I hope that we do not waste each others' time. If I do not get a response to this challenge, again my guess would be that the photos are fake. If the MLs assures me that photos are real, I would take the plunge and try the newbie. I find this works pretty well, and from time to time, do get to draw first blood on new finds like the recently departed Baby, whose photos looked too good to be true initially.

In the case of masked pics, the above cannot apply so I'll KIV till more clues about the authenticity of the photos surface.
haha

same lor... just like what you have said.

newbie..ask photo authenticity kind of stuff..
even for non-newbie.. also sometimes ask whether photo is real or not.. then bullsh!t sweet talk thru..

my friend commando lah.. hahaha.. or Rambo?? always hoping to draw first blood

not sure about you.. but my friend likes to chit chat with them more than get massage from them.
he told me he usually just ask for 10 mins for simple neck n back massage/rub..
then the rest of the time is hug hug chit chat and see whatever sensual stunt the ML delivers

as said earlier..
we go to relax.. hoping to get a well-mannered lady with good working attitude to serve us during that short time.
adjust expectation a bit... most of them are good play.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.