Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1319 View Post
Hi guy, today i went in and i had anal and mid way she wanted to remove and i stupidly did. Before i did, i asked if she was clean. She said she was. From the stairs near serangoon road. She has ticks where it's like tourettes she make random noises involuntarily. Didn't get her name. But what are your thoughts on this guys? Would she lie about being clean? As im typing thing im at tan tock seng getting PEP. Need to quit this already. Im not strong enough to face HIV risk/fear
I don’t get it. U do know that if u are nsf , you kena hiv you will get charged. Anyways I am more curious on when the ladyboy ask u to take out. Did u ram it in for a few more strokes or what?

I was young at your age once. Prolly around age 18-19. Last time Rowell not so havoc. We would go to lor16 to have our fix. I was dead drunk. Hooked up with a ladyboy at lor 16. In the end I asked her can I don’t use condom. Lol she agreed for $20 or $30 more. Lol. Whack her ass raw but did not cum inside.

Went for ns after that got ord successfully. But than again bro. That was the only time I ever did it raw. Never ever did it again

Next target. 2000 Points