Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I don’t get it. U do know that if u are nsf , you kena hiv you will get charged. Anyways I am more curious on when the ladyboy ask u to take out. Did u ram it in for a few more strokes or what?

I was young at your age once. Prolly around age 18-19. Last time Rowell not so havoc. We would go to lor16 to have our fix. I was dead drunk. Hooked up with a ladyboy at lor 16. In the end I asked her can I don’t use condom. Lol she agreed for $20 or $30 more. Lol. Whack her ass raw but did not cum inside.

Went for ns after that got ord successfully. But than again bro. That was the only time I ever did it raw. Never ever did it again
Lol before NS , didn you lost your virgin to a pre ops tranny 555 ?
Anyway after reading your post , Your story abit similar to mine , i share mine but I'm still NS at that time in the mid 90s , was jalan jalan in the evening at desker with a buddy, saw a very solid one the one and only most chio around , wearing sibey short sexy black mini dress skirt , petite size with a very handful C boobs , this one caught my eyes and i can't get my eyes of it , i keep bioing her , was hesitant but very much wanting to walk forward to ask her for more info , but there's too many onlookers , kinda like a carnival a bit like paisay so just keep on bioing aiming at her cos she's too pretty sexy to get my eyes off her , my buddy see me keeps eyeing he and ask me lu ai kio ah ? I say sibey swee lay dunno got cut or not blah blah then ask him whether he got bring enough can borrow me money , he then ask lu jin eh ai kio ah ? I say wu potong wa kio la , then i sort of mai tu liao don't care onlookers liao walk straight to her and ask her lu potong , wah she understand me nodded her head and i ask how much she say 35 , wah mai tu liao on lah then follow her to the second storey and start the action , she's a indo post ops , quite soft to fondle huge C , let me suck and play with her boobs and did a very short bbbj on me and ask me to you fuck me ok , she don't even took out a condom lay down position herself swee swee for me to enter , and with my then super hard cock standing i just can't be bothered and just enter with my Bare dick and oh my wtf it really feels like a real pussy , with every strokes in and out i can feel that man-made pussy was sort of grabbing hugging my cock so tighty and not for long i unload everything inside her deep deep , once unload she look at me and ask me softy u shiok eh ? wow that's really shiok man like cumming inside a real pussy , it was a fast n furious short time as there's ongoing raids on and off so it makes the short session rather exciting , she left the site very fast after dress up and wanted to ask her name also no chance , it was my 4th time chionging and this is the 1 and only fucking sexperiences with a post ops .

My previous before this one off was at the famous kim jio kar which i lost my virgin to a 32 yr WL malaysian chinese milf with 2 sexperience with thai FL along lor 4 GL also exciting session then as raids are ongoing on and off and the most memorable one are with a thai fl , super sexy milf bonking her half way through the session we hear noises and there's raids , i was like wanted to get up pull trouser and zhao but she held onto me and say Wai wait finish first , wah that really got me stunned , there's a raid coming and she just tell me to wait wait finish first , i just don't know why also after she said those words i just stay on and continue to fuck her and unload everything before we fast hand fast leg left the site , it's fucking exciting times back then , as for that sexy post ops i had fucked with , never get to saw her again after that one off , i did went back too look for her countless times but no luck she's no where to be found there , my guess is that she kanna raid on that night not long after fucking with me .
Never did i fuck a post ops since . mainly because i haven't yet get to see one as petite short as beautiful as the Indo post ops i had fucked 55 .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4