View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Just ended my session with Eve from bkkgems

Promised okt to post FR and told him that Eve does not need any FR because she is probably fully booked everyday but man, bro said that one cannot be complacent which i sincerely respected his humility.

Anyway, this is my personal ratings of her.

Face : 9/10 (closest resemblance is the live GIF/Video of her with just a slight thai tan)
link: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=687454
Location: 8/10 (8 only because the room is rather small but in a rather modern and discreet building)
Body: 9/10 (same as pic and video, note, do not the stick and bone kind but in fact a very nice balance in my opinion)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced D cup yet soft hence the score of 8 for her)
Shower: 9/10 (bathroom was small but best opportunity to get intimate and break the ice with her)
Bbbj: 10/10 (this is where she scores! SUPER SENSUAL and she makes the effort to brush her hair to the side so you could see her face while giving the ultimate sensual BJ, kudos to her real effort in helping me to enjoy the fullest)
Fj: 10/10 (i have always been a 1 shot guy even with the other girls from this stable and this is the first time in the past 1 year that i managed to cum twice. FULL Credit to her stereo sound as well as her lovemaking skills)
Gfe: 10/10 (GFE GAO GAO, KC max and not for the fainthearted and newbies)

Summary:
-I have never written a FR for years and did this FR because Eve thoroughly deserves FULL recognition even though she is not short of FRs and bookings at this stage
-Excellent GFE, BJJJ, Full Job

Gonna sign off from here as my legs are feeling wobbly, likewise for my mind and body. Energy completely expended from the 2 shots which i can swear its been at least a year since i managed twice in a session, which also explains why i have never written a FR for years because my previous experiences was never worth mentioning like Eve. She set a new benchmark and i look forward to more stables bringing in quality gems like her to make our hard earned money worth.

Happy bonking and please dont zap me for this HONEST NO HORSE RUN FR :P