View Single Post
Old 27-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Remember a Christine in house at backlane of Rowell who stays in AMK. Used to be very popular. Now aged has caught up. - Long time ago.

Then Irene (Pre-ops). Quite accommodating (depends on mood). At least her place is better maintained that the Thai LBs. But her tattoos are growing and seem like turning me off. So rather venture to the house beside the drink stall. The only thing is the maintenance of the place. Never want to lay on the mattress. And got some 'exciting' experience. Got locked inside cause got cops outside. It was a long wait inside with heart pounding. Can hear commotion outside and didn't know what was happening outside. Finally after more than 30mins, it was the cops raiding a nearby premises for those illegal game machines.

CV is the place which I used to patronized. From with Shell Petrol Station to no more. But a old jetty to a new jetty. Haha.. boy is a long time.

Those days, still remember vaguely...

Jialing (tall and beautiful) used to be pre-ops (dunno abt now), used to have a unit above the shop). $50/- for full course. Got a nice dick too.

Sophie - Pretty. A cast in the movie Bugis Street.

April (Malay/or say mix) - no longer around.

April (Chinese) - Now post ops. Used to have a little didi to play with.

Get to know a Chris (pre ops / drag) at CV. Hardly go to CV. Kept in contact but lost phone.. contact gone. Used to stay at Teck Whye.

Another SYT is Mavis. Get to know at CV. But 'disappeared'.

Recent (or can say was last year) ... romped with:

Rebecca (also disappeared)
Mango .. playful but post ops

Hardly goes to CV liao. Stay another end of Sg. Travelling there is ok. But returning, very siong...... plus now, the 'girls' only start appearing late at night.. or can say early in the morning.