Old 05-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In death town sg petani

[QUOTE=utaka;7888017]yeah, even jb happening....still unable to get quality nl, i luv nl cos thier service goooooooooooooooooood.

bro scorpionking87, ccb i ask the hotel guard, ask where go pompuan, he show me the way, i borrow motorbike frm him, go to that place, NIAMA... wtf....

yeah, malay + indian, omg some r ladyboy..... and the quality SUCK..... how dare to try ?

is in jln sekerat, if not wrong...omg....damn it... poor sp cheongsters, like that quality better stick to wify and gfs, or pcc better...

cibe...as for the mp, havent reach there yet, u say town area, i roam around, no mp leh, i say hotel beside the bus station, another lih pin hotel, and the old cinema there,,,,,,, bo leh....

The town area near old cinema no action one. The hotel is for those viet foreign worker couples go there to do their hourly sex sessions..did u try the Mp at Taman sejati near cimb town? If u hv a little more budget, take a bus to butterworth and from there take a cab to raja Uda area...many MPs there..

Btw, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT try the gurls u were referred to at Taman sekerat..