View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

Me: change into this.. more comfy for u..
she hesitated: hmm.. ok.. but..
Me: hey.. if u think i will do anything to u.. then forget it..

with that i left her in the room n walked to the hall..

Rina came behind me n hugged me.. i turned over n we embraced n kissed passionately.. we looked like 2 long lost lovers n our hands were all over each other body.. She removed her jeans n top.. n i helped her to remove her bra.. out came 2 small mountains with pinkish pointed nipples.. i removed her panties n OMG.. she got a very bushy pussy.. then she helped me to remove my jeans n my hard hot rod spring right in front of her..

Rina: omg.. why so big..
Me: i don't know.. i never see other man dick before.. haha..

i pushed her head down..

Me: suck it..
Rina: yes.. i haven't suck a dick for a long time

i saw my dick disappearing into her small warm mouth.. her bbbj skill is great.. i will know if her skill on bed will be as good.. her tongue twirled around my dick n also playing my balls with her fingers..

Me: let's go take a shower.. we are both sweaty n smelly from the hot pot..
Rina: yea.. i want a bath too

we went into the bathroom but both our hands were so busy with each other body..

Me: can i shave your bottom..
Rina: why
Me: coz i wanna lick u but too hairy.. haha..
Rina: u sure u wanna lick me coz my ex don't wanna do it..
Me: i will bring u to heaven with just my tongue..
Rina: yes pls bring me to heaven.. i haven't did it for a long time..

i squat down n spread her legs so i can shave her cleanly.. with the rain shower pouring down.. i can see her face glowing with happiness n pride that a man is willing to go down n shave it for her.. i carefully shave her n the other hand playing with her clit..