View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
sexual compatibility. It's something hard to explain but when you meet one, it's like a gem. When you lose it, it would feel like that missing piece would never be found again.

I have chiong for many many years. Old man now. Looking back, I have met 4 such girls in my life, all working girls. One is GL, one is Health Centre (full service type) and two KTV girls. Cannot forget for the rest of my life. Each is uniquely different yet all unforgettable
Yes its funny but there is this sense of magic, or butterflies

Sure we might find it in some of the relationships that we have, the normal ones

but when we find it in a ML FL, we are dumbfounded and it becomes like a drug we are addicted too

Weaning off the drug is painful.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment