Thread: STDs
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Put it this way...
Do you plan or wish or dream of having your own family?
Or do you even see yourself having one someday?

If the answer is no, why care so much?
Just go and have fun, life is short
If the answer is yes, my advice is don't chiong now...
Wait until you get married, get all the kids you ever wanted until your wife's factory shut down
Then you decide if you want to go chiong or not

Chiong-ing will greatly increase your chances of getting STDs
Actually sleeping around with women from dates, new gfs, FWBs too
But chances are definitely lower
For gfs and FWBs, you can always request to go for screening before you move into the territory of unprotected sex
For commercial sex or women from dates or even ONS, use the condom
Before you get married, stop your CCAs for at least 3 months and go for screening
Or at least this is what I do/did

Getting STDs is no joke
Some are curable, some aren't
If you are going to have kids and you got STDs that are not curable, such as herpes, syphilis or HIV
Do you seriously want to pass these incurable STDs to your kids?
Hope you get my point lol
All along I wish to set up a family, traditional family mindset and asian conservative values, found it hard to even accept FWB, much less a prostitute. Alot of things happened leaving my life in a very bad situation that I could see no way out of(incuding can't see myself finding a gf or wife) thus I finally took the plunge and visited 2 prostitute last week. Nah i guess even if my wife factory close I also would not cheat on her. I might even divorce if really need be, or don't even get married in the first place. My main issue for the past 34 years is I am unable to find a FIRST gf.

The thing is because some ML and my mum told me it's normal for single people to visit prostitute because no gf help them(but because of my values I kept rejecting that idea).

Btw bro condom does not protect everything, there is this thing called "crabs" which is lices on pubic hair, thus condom doesn't protect as condom does not cover pubic hair.