View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: To annul or divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
bro just jitao annul. annul is only valid within the first 2 years of marriage. after 2 years become divorce. if your future wife and her family go rom website use their singpass to do a check on you, your records would be stained with divorced before for life.

plus got woman charter to pawn your arse.

be a smart man do annulment. money can earn back, but a stain on your record forever cannot erase.

besides, annulement is damn easy, i had a friend who done it before.

hire a lawyer pay around less than 2k. you dont even need to attend court. the lawyer will represent you and tell the judge. most reasons are failure to consummate marriage.

in an instant, you are single again!

bro please, your case can only annulment. dont ai wan this ai wan that.
annul need attend court even though u'll probably only go up the stand for 5 min. the one filing the annulment attend can liao.
i done it before (3 yrs ago) so dont need argue with me on this
lawyer fee more costly cause of court attendance. Mine charged me 4.5k for everything. But its a small price to pay really. that day i come out from court the feeling so different. Like my life just got a new lease.
No need attend court and lawyer fees 2k is mutual divorce with both parties agreeing to all the divorce terms. Lawyer just file papers can liao so much cheaper.