View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 10:44 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!
Re: Exposing my GF/Wife in public

Massage story

So wife and I went for our usual JB-run massage session recently and we were at one of the very popular parlour that most Singaporeans will visit. Mostly packed with people waiting and exiting the place.

We went for our standard 2-hour full body massage and asked for a couple room but the staff lead us to a what’s essentially two single rooms separated by a curtain in the middle. So we both started to undress and I cant help but stare when my wife strips down to her bra and panty. This time she’s in a matching Calvin Klein cotton bra and thong like this:

I was feeling naughty and I know she didn’t mind it so my hands started to roam and I groped her perky ass. My dick almost instantly sprung up during the action and I pulled her bra from below revealing her boobs. She was like “help me take it off”. So I did and I think I got a little carried away until the masseur shouted from outside asking us if we are ready. I scrambled back to my section and my wife wrapped herself with a towel in just her thongs.

Fast forward to the almost the end of the massage when I suddenly thought of maybe exposing her to the some lucky passer-by outside. I was so horny then and when the masseur left, we got up and she started reaching for her clothes hanging in the corner of the room. I went to open my curtain to almost a palm sized gap. As asked for ‘couple’ room, the middle curtain divider wasn’t drawn, and anyone outside can see diagonally into to her room. She was facing the corner wall when getting dressed and I could hear some guys coming our way. I think my wife was in this position the moment they walked past.

Couldn’t tell how many guys but they stopped talking almost immediately when they were right outside my room. Not sure how much they seen too cause they weren’t there when my wife got dressed and noticed that dubious curtain gap. Needless to say, sex that night was great.