View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airconvoc View Post
In all honesty STD transmission is low for GL WLs but beware of FLs because they aren't subject to any monthly STD testing. HIV transmission is almost unheard of in GL history (at least to my knowledge) and you won't be exposed unless your girl literally offers raw to all her customers. (if anyone does this, huge red flag! proceed at your own caution)
it isn't monthly now iirc or is it for the girls who have been here for a while they need to go only once every 2 months.. i could be wrong.. as with all things.. just proceed with caution..