View Single Post
Old 14-12-2014, 07:53 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Sweet Cherry is my favourite fruit of the month...

Cherry (L16 H49)

Height: 1.58m barefoot
Debut: Nov/Dec 2014
Misc Info: Good buddy of current UK in L16 H49

Face: 7.4/10
(Cherry is a demure, feminine, gorgeous, pretty babe and exudes high level of sex appeal. Somehow I find that she resembles Taiwanese pop diva Elva Hsiao 30-40% especially when she smiles. Some people may find her resemble Harlem Yu’s wife yin en jing but I don’t think so. She has sharp facial features. Her eyes are beautiful, sparkling and big. Her nose is high and sharp and she has sexy small lips with short soft tongue. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. She has long black silky smooth hair which smells nice. Her smile is very sweet and can melt any man’s heart. Overall, I like her appearance and image.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is neither fat nor pencil slim. I find that she is a little bit short. If she is taller that will be perfect. Her figure is quite proportionate and has meat at the right place, hopefully she does not put on weight in future. Slight tummy sighted. Her legs are generally slim. Her ass is perky and ideal for doggie. Her body complexion is smooth and fair. She has tribal tattoo on her left arm similar to jolin tsai’s tattoo. Arm pits quite smooth and shaven.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with large pinkish light brown nipples. Her nipples sizes are bigger than 50 cents. The base of her boobs felt hard so I deduced they are surgically enhanced. Her boobs are quite well done in my opinion.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Nothing spectacular in the bath. Some sensual touches and body to body soapy rub. She gave me a brief sensual BBBJ towards the end of the bath. Looking at elva Hsiao look alike sucking my dick makes me high high into the sky hehe.)

Catbath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs and nipples to rub against my back. Her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so ticklish yet shiok. She then performed gentle sensual thorough cat bath on my entire back. It was the most gentle cat bath I ever experienced haha. I flipped over and she repeated similar routine with constant teasing of my dick and balls using her cute small hands.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is a kissing fish! Non-stop frenching with lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is soft and her breath smells nice. We started off frenching gently & softly. Then we slowly progressed into aggressive and fierce frenching. Frenching her was so natural and spontaneous. Felt like I am frenching my mistress hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ has room for improvement. Suction was ok. Lots of tongue swirling action and saliva stimulating. Overall felt shiok to see a pretty girl sucking my dick. She alternated with ball sucking action. During BBBJ she used her fingers to tickle my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very beautiful pinkish oyster with just a fine strip of fine pussy hair above. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy. I dived my tongue into her pussy & gave her a good painting. She responded with sexy soft moans and enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy tasted so yummylicious wahahaha. She is very sensitive to my licks especially her arm pits, pussy, boobs, neck and ears haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. I entered her tight pussy in missionary. Saw the slight pain expression on her face. I slowly pumped her while i lowered my face to French her. We were frenching profusely and passionately non-stop for minutes . she used her hands to caress my body and played with my nipples while I played her nipples. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we frenched again while I constantly kept fucking her. Her moans getting louder and louder and pleasing to my ears. We then switched to doggie with her heels on. Her back is simply beautiful. Gave her back a good lick and grabbing her boobs while I fucked her. Her ass is so perky and good doggie. She moved her face to the side and we frenched like lovers. We then moved to the edge of the bed in missionary and I fucked her with greater tempo. Soon i cannot tahan her pretty face and tight hole and cummed with satisfying moans. Finally fulfilled my fantasy of bonking elva Hsiao lookalike.)

GFE: 8.5/10
(She is very xiao niao yi ren and teh. Her speaking voice is so gentle and soft. Every man hears liao his heart will melt haha. She is very tender loving and caring. A very good conversationist and knows what a man likes. Out to please men. Very good attitude. High KC. I am addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and Elva Hsiao look alike face.