View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

A lot of PMs to ask for Baoer. I will only share with seniors to keep her place well protected. For those I have already shared, if it is your first visit, you may need to wait even if your appointment time has passed. Not because she overbooked, but because of safety that she will explain when she picks you up if you are indeed unlucky at your time slot. Please be patient, there are lots of chiobu OL smoking at the meet up point to keep your eyes busy while waiting.. And sometimes you may have to wait a while after your session to leave. If you don't have such flexibility in time, don't book her...or it will spoil your day.
Her JG is painful. Want no pain and LLJ type JG, look for Maya.

For those asking me for Maya, Google it and register on her website for first visit or she won't entertain you.

Answered all PM in one post. Don't pm me for Baoer if you have never cheong with me before, or less than 10years in SBF. Don't want to lose her again.