View Single Post
Old 27-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...when corona virus 1st started, nearly every hotels in Batam are buying up mask. But over time, like a period of a month later, i notice practically most hotel staffs in Batam arent wearing mask anymore.

The reason?

Its getting too expensive to give every staff one piece a day. Some hotels tell me they couldnt afford such high pricing (just to please Singaporean). Thats even though they still have a few cartons as back up. Note here that one carton is about 40 boxes of 50s of face mask in it. They tell me it used to be 20k rupiah for a box of 50s too (which means i initially bought at the right price during CNY 2020 too).

So i suggest to them, only give face mask to those massage therapist instead as they were the ones who has direct body contact with their client. And as per Singapore government says it to the local public, wear a mask ONLY if they are unwell.
That why sick then wear then make sense.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily