View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Strategy so far for picking up Pinay Chicks in Phil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
So, I have been talking to some people who cheong in the Philippines, and including my cousin who has a second wife in Cebu City. I am trying to evolve my technique on how to get laid in the Philippines and just want to share with everyone. Also Bros who can contribute, feel free to do so in the thread.

You start talking now, 9 out of 10 will ask Money

that's what I learnt long ago in Ph. they will make story, ask money and so easily change cell phone no or facebook account. and then come back again when they need money .... father died, mother died, sister covid, buffalo sick, dog ate something bad .. and then more and more..

most are jobless especially now, or earn very little, a few thousand peso from a generous foreigner is always good money -

Rule no 1, don't start talking until you are just ready to go.

No need technique if you are not here

Last edited by etsys; 14-09-2021 at 05:22 PM.