Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Join Me services (3D/2N Pattaya)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Offering a 'Join Me' service instead of 'Hold Hand'.

Period : Early Oct
Day 1 : BKK
Day 2 and 3 : Pattaya
Day 4 : BKK (F&E, you may need to be on your own)

Get to know a waitress in a restaurant in my last trip and have a long chat with her. Subsequently back in SIN, via messaging I managed to chio her out to Pattaya for a 3D/2N holiday. However she said she need to bring a 'sister' along as I am still new to her. Sister in Thailand may not mean blood sister and I did not bother to ask more details on the sister. I am prepared to invest time on non professional girl. I am sure next trip it will be just her. To set expectation right, do not expect a bonk. Just take it as a investment to get to know a non professional and enjoy a 2N trip in Pattaya. Try to further the 'relationship' in subsequent trip and a bonk is more likely.

Since I read on Hold Hand service, I will like to offer mine as a 'Join Me' service for just one bro. S$800 and it includes hotel for the 4 nights and all transportation to BKK and Pattaya. Expenses in Pattaya shall be on a 50/50 split. The girl is not from Wechat, Line, bar girl, AGG, massage etc. hence a 'Join Me' service. Anyway I do not believe in WeChat and Line to get to know girl.

Day 1 - We meet in Suvarnabhumi airport. I can bring you to meet a young massage girl near where I intend to stay. Please no guarantee FJ but surely have HJ. FJ is she is ok with you. Evening we go to meet my friend in her restaurant and talk on the trip. Of course she is not the only waitress but she is my target.
Day 2 and 3 - Pattaya (3D/2N trip)
Day 4 - F & E on your own as I may be spending my day with her.

As I am in my 50s so I prefer my buddy to be mid 40s or more. I will look out of place if all 3 of you are in the 20s and I in the 50s.

I reply via PM only. We meet in SIN to discuss, get to know each other and payment collection. I will not reply in the forum less general question.
800SGD is around 20Kbaht? no guarantee FJ? no include air ticket? please FO lah. 20K baht in BKK I can work wonders bro.