Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Shan Shan (1856)
Bonked her 4th time, at Hse 1658A, Room 3, last evening.

Had not logged into forum for the past 11 days, feeling lost touch of so many things, lol.

As usual, bathed first and waited on bed, saved time for my fuck actions. Not keen in the shower actions.

Once she came in, kissed her and asked her to bathe.

Then hugged her, frenched her with tongue grinding, behaved like a predator. She was like a prey, could not even stand properly and said feeling weak when i hugged her.
Placed her on bed, frenched her with grinding of body in missionary. All of these for 5 mins.

Put on cap, started to fuck her in missionary, sideway with one leg up, doggie her with both lying flat and normal doggie. During the normal doggie with her kneeling on bed, she stroked my balls (猴子偷桃) so nice till i could not take it, made me ejaculated in a few secs once changed back to missionary. Total nett thrusting time is about 21 mins. KNN, she knew my weakness now ......previously emphasized to her that i specially enjoyed licking of balls .......and she is clever, probably already planned in mind on how to manage me since my last bonk on 5 July. Next time will hold and restrain her two hands , lol.
Most enjoyable was the long, slow, deep forceful push in thrust followed by grinding of my dick in the doggie position with both lying down, for about 8 mins. With continuous soft moans, she murmured that she could not take it and this was too sextisfying for her in this fucking position.

After fuck actions, hugged her for 5 mins, then told her to eat the tim sum i bought for her. While seeing her swallowing food in hunger , i kept stroking her back and round beautiful ass.

Then we hugged each other and i massaged her lightly on her back, ass and legs. She enjoyed it very much and gave me 100 points, lol.

Overall, a very enjoyable RTF with lover's feeling. She wechat me later saying she was feeling weak when walking back and didnt feel like want to move at her house. Ai yoh, previously fucked her for 40 mins and it was understandable that she felt weak. Now only 21 mins also felt weak ....... Next time probably got to exchange some thrusting time with painting to ease her .....ah la mah.

Last edited by DPOWER; 18-07-2018 at 05:52 AM.