Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Was in JB today and intended to go Paradise spa when receive wechat message from 222. Dunno how she knew I was in JB..... maybe she got tracking my hp
Anyway arrange to meet her in VIP after 5pm as she is not working few days liao and need time to travel down from her home.

Not much crowd at VIP..... only 4 pax including myself. Also not many girls either. Food was only maggi mee n bread as buffet dishes not catered today. Also no hot water in the shower. New faces for the canteen / locker staff.... spoke to one guy and he is from indonesia..... only 2nd day at work. Dunno what happen to all the previous banglas. Repair work is being done here n there. 222 finally arrived @ 5.30pm and we went down to the 3rd level rooms. As we were having shower and cursing the lack of hot water..... the lights went off. My balls shrank as I thought another raid and even 222 freak out and started dressing up and ran outside. But lucky was false alarm as it was power trip by one of the repair workers. But mood gone liao and aborted mission..... then 222 suggested to go hotel instead. She spoke to the captain and he made arrangement at Grand Sentosa Plaza for 2 hour room booking. Was asked to pay rm536 before going up to the room.

After my session with 222..... thinking back on today's experience I would not want to go through that again. Even though VIP is open again but it is still not fully operational and the staff n girls are still jittery and anxious working there at this period of time. I think I shall take a break from this spa or do takeout service if I really want their girls.
i did not see 222 in working list yesterday. u confirmed thAt she is working?