Thread: Nanjing
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nanjing

hihi, finally go tthread on nanjing,cheers to u guys, i will be goin there end of next month, hopefully can catch up wif u guys, by the way mazzo is a place i bet is a good place for ONS, i manage to hook up 1 lady but due to only 1 day left on my schedule, i had to gif up on her, but till now we are still contactin via sms, plenty of nice chicks i should say. i also went to 1 of the high class spa in november but forgot the name. i was surprise at 800rmb, no FJ, oni wat they call european massage, bjjjj, hot n cold, ass rim, etc. but i would say it was one of the most high class spa i have ventured. personalise room with internet and dvd. nice spa area. overall 9 for the place.i also went to shangila sky ktv, lots of pretty chicks there but once again, at very high price, we did not book any of the gals, but following day, they call us to go down again, free room n free bottle for us, think we robert, where got such good things, hahaha. by the way, hope to hear from u guys soon.cheers