Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscioussin View Post
Tried one of the spas at Jalan Kayu, was not bad.

As my body was really aching from work I went for the 2 hour package.

Receptionist was a guy, but should be the manager only. Forgot to ask if can select ML so they just randomly gave me one viet auntie.

I immediately asked if can switch to a thai ML, then came one tall lady with a nice big chest.

Massage was great, proper strength, really focused on the knots and know her way around. Then came the lower body portion and she slowly removed my massage shorts. Slowly the fingers went in between my legs and up my crack and her fingers really know how to make a man stand. Caress until damn shiok like HLDY kind. Asked me to turn over and I slowly open my legs so she got more space to play. Then popped GQ and immediately started stroking me good, the tongue auto go to my nipples damn shiok! Free auto-roaming as well and her big tits were damn shiok to squeeze. After shoot finish she helped to clean up and continued the massage till time up, still got crack back all.

Face: 8/10 Pretty thai lady, nice smile
Body: 6/10 Boobs very big but the behind a bit flat,very tall also
Massage: 9/10 Barely told her where to press and she already know, stretch me around and loosened up everything!
HJ: 7/10 quite good and auto tongue but other than auto-roaming (inside also) not much

Damage was $50 after entry fee.

Willing to exchange contact for other MP/ML in kovan/sengkang/hougang area, PM me
Can Pm shop & ML name?