My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
AntTodd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Giving my tribute to the poison queen.

https://sglonelyguy.org/poison-massage/

Cock itchy so made an appointment.

Location is a nice little central apartment. The real person is not far from the photo, a well maintained young MILF(pre) that have deadly curves, real D cups and a curvy sexy bum.

Well I didn't take the massage package as my purpose is to bonk a squirting queen. But I have the following comments to make.
Do take note her services differs when you book as massage vs fj.

Was undecided when corresponding with her, secured booking, went up to her place, end up she asked if I want massage, I just "ok lo" since it's easier to reply than, "no, I want fj"
Also wanna see real person if have feel or not lah, since she suggested massage, I guess she don't have feel with me.

Curvy also means meaty, real D cannot expect washboard abs.
Her massage was quite unique, lots or stretching involved, similar to traditional thai massage, will bend, twist and turn you.
Sensual is okay only as I took massage, her constant teasing made me prompt her for ar, to which she said, massage does not include ar.
Asked if it's ok if I top up, she mention something about not enough time and didn't do it.
Ended the session without release(not uncommon for me, I told her it was ok to stop)

Looks, average
Figure wise, is far from the full body photos on ad.
Service, above average.
rtm, not for me.