View Single Post
Old 27-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Westerhout 10 wh10

Er..seems like no thread for this house so creating 1 here

There is a butterfly in this house....

Fr on G10

Looks:
Definately acceptable for me, i think abit mixed blood features, personal rating 6.5/10. Complexion not good i think got pimple scars.

Body:
Big natural boobs tht have sagged. Curvy bum. Slim. For figure i think 8.5/10. Minus point due to saggy boobs. Also butt not tht good for doggy, i find kinda hard. All the meat go to the side, u know wad i mean ? The padding not in the right area. But Her lying doggy is good tho. Her figure is delicious if u are ok with saggy boobs. Small sexy waist.

Services & Skill:
Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

BBBJ. Yes bbbj, i find average skill level, suction / stimulation is Not strong enough. Enough to make me hard but probably not possible to cum due to weak suction. 1 thing i like is she plays along and let me mouth fuck her abit, if she increase stimulation / more suction strength i will definitely rate higher.

FJ:
Good. Patient. sporty and can do various positions.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
Can talk with
Plays along
Patient during FJ
Can speak english

SUMMARY
Looks: Above Average
Body: Solid Good
Services: Average
FJ: Good
Attitude: Good Enough

Comments
$50 a bonk....i think its totally worth it and value for money...also she can speak english so communication is better. all she needs is better make up skills and her looks rating can be much better. i gave her a average rating for services only because she gave a BBBJ. without bbbj it would be a poor rating. For FJ, during the run up to climax in lying doggy position, she was game enough to let me turn her head back for some long aggressive kissing on lips, inside mouth but no french she kept her teeth closed. I like her body and good fj session...overall score 8/10....RTF material.

Last edited by comm; 27-11-2016 at 09:12 PM.