View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yeah probably.
Just that I'm a little sentimental, usually if I find one that I find can click with me I like to RTM rather than try new ones. Of course I know well enough not to get KC too much, and I try to limit my spending in this habit also. Which is why sometimes the ones I frequent forever gone also makes me a bit low. Before Momo was Vera. I guess there will always be new ones but some of these always retain a spot in my heart.
Ah, bro, I have the same sentiments. Vera was great... think she eventually left the scene May 2017 after a few stints... I will always remember my first session with her back in 2014 when she was a freshie! And Momo, what can I say... totally entertaining and satisfying for over a year, she is quite a character, gonna miss her big time! And of course Moon in 2015 (the slim babe at Balestier with blurred pix ad)... very fond memories of her too...

Wish all of them good luck!