View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
It does seem that way, the massage these days are simply non existent. And our expectations aren't there anymore.

Recently I chanced upon an old favourite from LTD (the old days LTD) working in a shop overseas. I was suddenly reminded how solid a good massage can be. Those days they really deliver! Professional style with neck cracking. With not so much pattern of sensual back then.

I could not help but think that our requirement of massage has move towards sensual. Rarely you find a good balance of both, honestly, except a rare few (Nana who left being one).
There are many who do provide a good balance of both an excellent massage and good sensual, but these tend to be overlooked by many bros, who have no interest in proper massages, in lieu of BBBJ, GFE and a pretty face. Case in point was this girl, Duo Duo/Shan Shan who is a certificated intermediate grade masseuse (just below TCM massage) who had RTC about two weeks back. She was here on a 6-month permit, but left prematurely after suffering heavy losses, because of extremely poor business, despite charging $100/60 min. Her sensual was quite good, showered together, and very strong roaming signals (can stimulate clit, just no painting, digging and FJ). She was a pre-MILF with pleasant looks and not bad body.

Last edited by JasonJG; 05-10-2018 at 09:32 AM.