Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
redzdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Annie from SLG yesterday
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Looks : 8/10 Can confirm its similar to the photos but with lesser makeup. She has this cute face, totally my type.

Body: Small & Petite. She's light, carried her to the room after the fake love making on the sofa at the start.

Boobs; She has those cute small boobs haha. Definitely not for boobs lover. I didnt mind cos her other attributes really makes up for it aannd i'm not a boobs kind of guy . It's more than enough for me

Massage: 6/10 Massage was alright, does put in effort but it was more of a erotic sensual thing going on during the session. Wouldn't recommend her to those who are looking for a proper strong massage .

Sensual: 9/10 She was really horny throughout the session, from the start till I leave the place haha. I never had any experience like this before with other MLs so i have to say, it was my best experience so far in terms of her playability and attitude.

GFE: 10/10 Yes. She will cling on to you from when to enter her place. Great girlfriend experience, doesn't feel commercial at all.

My overall experience was rather similar to bro JasonJG review of Annie actually. It's because of his review I had to try out Annie so yeah, thanks bro hahaha.

Only thing that ticks me off abit is the location, near a school and the time I had chosen was during the school dismissal timing. There was a lot of cars and kids walking by hahaha. Probably would opt for other timings next time around.

RTM ? Sure if im in need of some lovey dovey . LOL