Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Another caught for filiming upskirts with spy camera pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
lolz...... arent u one of us since u are in sbf too?
difference between us is we know how to acknowlege our mistakes( and say paiseh) then pick up from there, whereas u dunno how... tats y i reckon u belong to the group of si mai toh personel aka die cock standing aka never admit defeat...
wats so hard about admitting own slip of tongue and just say paiseh ? if in a forum and u can act until like now and keep on making urself like better than anyone else here, then i seriously wonder wat type of person u are in real life? considered urself lucky tat u are born with a silver spoon ( if tats true ) cos if not, given ur attitude, i dun think u can be any better than any of us here.....

p/s just saying wat i think, not interested in arguing also .......

lol. i'm referring to people who zap me aka - > Bullies who follow the crowd and have power and points but just zap me with no good reason. I have several forumers/samsters who up my points + 8, + 7 and so on.

In other words, there are GOOD samsters and the BAD chao ah beng samsters around.

Those who up my points are not me or my clones, those are people/strangers who agree with me.

Why r u so angry? Did u zap me too alan?