Old 10-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

this must be one of the most interesting topic i have seen in SB over the years, apart from the undisputed well written FRs from all corners....kudos.

i am in no position to make any passing judgemantal remarks on cq's intentions but only to say that it takes alot of guts for cq to send an open invitation in this forum for anyone game enough for this adult consenting affair.

as for the rest of us, with so many unknowns surrounding cq's invitation to free bj, naturally, fear settles in.

some have already suggested, which i agree, that cq's email would be the best way to communicate one's interests and perhaps to seek clarity. with the internet, all sorts of events can happen and in this case, it will be no different. the need to exercise caution, in anticipation of fun, is understandable.

whether cq will eventually live up to his(her) better-than-deep-throat offer, will not be from his/her mouth, but the FR of those who had fun with cq (of cos, with cq's agreement to publish explicit details)...

use the email....setup another one just to comms with cq, if you feel more at ease this way...

just my 2cents tok cock here ...

enjoy fellas...

cheers

just your regularjoe