View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

'In your earlier posting, you lied about having written to me and I gave you my e mail, trusting that you will reply to me, but unfortunately you did not and obviously you deserve all the bad comments that you are getting.
By not replying you have exposed yourself to be a hoax and cannot be relied upon.'

1. Do accept my apologies if I have not replied to your email due to my oversight and carelessness.

2. Indeed, I do strongly advocate good, basic courtesy manners of replying to correspondences, after all they have taken time off from their busy work
schedules of writng to me.

3. I am sure and trust that you, 2WAYSTREET, will agree with me, as a mature, responsible adult, making unfair, factually incorrect assumptions of me, just because I did not reply to your email, is viscious and not acceptable code of conduct.

4. I must say I am flattered and thank you for expressing interest in meeting me.

5. With that, do accept my apologies, once again, if I have been rude to you earlier.

6. Cheers.