View Single Post
Old 21-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Feb-28 1:14 pm
While driving home, called eric of cititel to book 101 the PRC, name LALA. Special edition of Cititel.
Here the FR.
Specification
Name : Lala
Height : 5ft 3in
Boobs : B+
Butt : who you prefer? J lo, coco lee, I’ll name her butt as volkvagen
BJ : 9/10 at shower with hot water and continue on bed
Face : 7/10
Skin : fair
Daty : yes, no smell, no KY, allow you to wash her pussy, know how to enjoy it.
Here the action and her performance.
Once stepped into her room, action never stop, she came welcome me with her open arm to hug me warmly. Then she make me hug her from back, her hand guide my hand to her breast, and she love to be hugged like lover. After the welcome dance, she hand in hand lead me to shower, at the shower, she off toilet light, only let the room light to shine in a bit, then she wet both of us, and came the soap gel, this is not what those local WLs washing her kids, let me describe and name this as couple cola. She just like to play on the wet, and BJ with hot water. Let me to wash her pussy nicely.
On the bed, as usual, she BJ and making some fake moan. I hate to sleep quietly for being licked and romanced, before she finish her BBBJ, my turn to warm her up, just can’t wait for the well done abalone. Her pussy are perfect, no smell, no KY, and she know to enjoy my painting. This time her moan get real, then she grab the cap and cap me, she just can’t wait for another second to get my dick filled up her pussy. Missionary at 1st, then the luohan push car, frog crossing river, beggar cook rice, then ended with doggy run water. While lying on the bed, she uncap me, and surprisingly she kiss my dick after the cap off.
She laid me to rest and massage my head, very comfy feeling after a hard time bonking her. No rushing, she make me spend the whole 45 min in her room.
Damage 208
Tips her 50
I’m very satisfied with her GFE
Overall 2 thumb up + 5 star rating
Daijek

The girls working in Cititel are from the rooms and mostly all are PRCs. They seldom and never show up in the HC. Two years back they use to have a lot of them working from the rooms until the recent raids, making management worried and stopped this services temporary.

Perhaps you can ask the OKT directly for PRC, if rejected, most likely that you resembles AV guys. Popular PRC have to wait for several hours particularly this Lala (101) are hot favorite pick. Quality there are bloodly inconsistent and it is either a hit or miss. I will prefer Lala and Cartier..

For Location Map click link below:

http://www.streetdirectory.com/kl/kl...345072&level=4

Last edited by gigantic_tk; 21-04-2005 at 12:17 AM.