View Single Post
Old 30-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianzzzz View Post
went back to Geylang last Friday after a really long time.
When I left, L18H18 was still the most popular house around.

The standard of girls seem to be different from the past, but saw a chiobu in the tank and chose her.

L18H18G09

Name: eeeee, at least it sounds like eeeee haha
Looks: 7/10, love her looks when she tied her hair up,
Boobs: fake, but still very soft except ard the base
Butt: nice butt, not too big not too small, ample flesh. she has slim legs and arms
BBBJ: 6.5/10. she blew me for quite long, was able to keep track of the time as the clock was at the side of the bed. I don't know how to describe the feeling, very robotlike.
FJ: 7/10 went late at ard 2am and she told me she's tired. so I did all the work. I like it when doggie though.

Overall: 7/10
I think she is an ice queen. Managed to chip away some of the ice only after the action. Will most def RTF, she's fair and have smooth skin. Service hopefully will improved with more chemistry.
Yah, G9 has lost some weight and more chio now.

I actually RTF her think 2 or 3 times. But just couldn't get the chemistry going. Probably due to lack of communication.

After seeing her lost weight, so chio now, may RTF her again.

Typical guy in Geylang.