View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Here's to the people who dont know me who dont know my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Easy to be warrior behind keyboard, but do remember person at the other end reading also a human being with feelings.
Be kind to one another
Dude are you joking? This guy is saying that TS should accept whatever lowball price offered, even if it's 50 bucks because things are bad for her and it's the trade she chose. C'mon 50 bucks? That's blatantly 乘火打劫. He is trampling over the self-worth of someone who is already down on her luck. And for what? Just to make a point on the internet?

What kind of "human being with feelings" do you think this guy is anyway? All I did was call him a douche and to shut up if he doesn't have anything encouraging to say to a suicide risk case. Is that being unkind? C'mon man... he wasn't kind to TS at all in the first place with his insensitive remarks. What kind of TLC do you think we should show this guy?

Have you ever lived or worked with clinically depressed people before? I have. And I have seen first hand how seemingly simple words can trigger their self-doubts, panic attacks and depression all over again. People have been triggered by far, far less. We are talking about family members who just curl up and cry and refuse to move for hours when you say just one wrong thing to them. Colleagues who go into the toilet and hide for hours when they received a single stressful email. That kinda stuff can trigger a depressed person, let alone Fappers' callous, careless remarks denigrating TS's self-worth.

So nope, not just keyboard warrioring here. Psych issues are not taken seriously enough. If TS gets triggered by Fappers' remarks and tries to kill herself again, do you still think we should be kind to him?

You may just be trying to be nice here, but bro you need to look closer at who you are defending. That guy is clearly a jerk. I have already been very "kind" to him by not telling him to stuff his stinky $50 up his cheapo ass.