View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoXoVERA View Post
Hihi thanks everyone but I no longer work in pubs! I work decent day job now! No doubt my debts are still there, im still struggling every month, I lost almost everything, life probably still goes on. Nope no sd no nothing too hahha totally gave up the idea of sd 😂😂😂😂😂 靠别人不如靠自己。BUT that being said any bro want to per meet im still ok 😂 paid companionship go and eat or what so ever 😂 oh oh and many bros and sis are on my telegram--- ps I lost my telegram acc >< went overseas come back phone reset and cant log back in 🙈 sorry!!!!!
Good to hear this. If life gets TOO stressful, u can listen to music or watch movies or whatever. Try to keep yourself occupied and dun let ur mind wander around.

Sorry I am unable to provide financial aid to you. But I can go ur house to let u download my music or movies. I dun think I can share online because it is illegal.

Are u okay with doing freelancer banquet jobs during the weekend? And do u have any health issues? If not, u can pm me I can give u some of my contacts but u have to personally go to their office for registration.