View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Been to AC twice in the past 5 months. End of this April will be my third trip. I am usually a Phuket/Pattaya /Bangkok kind of guy .....
My past two trips to AC I had great barfines in terms of looks,service,great etc. But don’t expect to see out of 12 out of 12 girls dancing to be all 8’s or 10’s.
everyone has their own preference. Some prefer young girl with no tits,some prefer girls with bellies,some prefer girls who like three somes, and some like ladyboys. To each their own.
There is huge difference of opinion in the looks of the AC girls on this forum. I would say most people find they are below-average, and stunners to be as rare as a unicorn. How would you compare the looks quality of the AC girls vs. those in BKK/Pattaya/Phuket? If i read between the lines, your statement is basically saying that most of the girls are NOT attractive, but if you lower your standards or follow a wierd fetish, you could find something.

There is one guy here consistently posting FAKE news saying AC has many so-called attractive girls, when my personal experience is that 95% CMI (Usually they are Fat or Chubby, with a big tummy and butterface), and the 5% who do look decent enough are quickly scooped up Lonely Korean 'superstars'. This makes AC a difficult cheonging destination, because if you can't hit the jackpot on the first pull you are likely gonna lose the rest of the night. Its like buying a bag of M&Ms and there are only 3 good pieces and the rest are all spoiled and rotten, there simply isn't enough even 'half-decent' lookers to make it a viable unless you lower standards or get lucky.

To make things worse, the only food worse than Korean food in Asia, is Pinay food. Sad but the best food in AC is Korean food which i would never choose to eat unless there are no other options. Nowhere else in Asia do i visit McDonalds so frequently as in AC, which speaks volumes about the taste of Pinay food.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'