View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own risk.

Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own risk.

I called to make an appointment stating that I will arrive at 9.15, I ended up arriving at 9. Confirmed with the counter staff the personnel and $88 for 1 hour full Juagen, nothing more nothing less, paid and went to get comfortable.

Between using the toilet for taking a dump, trouble with the door lock, and including taking a quick shower. The massage started at 9.15 anyway.

C***e upon massaging immediately began to talk about additional tips. I was told beforehand that $100 will be charged for HJ. She says, and I was not told she is entitled to $50 minimum even without any additional services. Although unusual, I agreed on the understanding that it will be one full hour of Juagen.

About 20 minutes into the lacklustre 'juagen' (her so called Juagen was mostly trying to make me release so she can earn the tips more than Juagen itself), she already began to ask which other areas do I require massaging. I told her I want a full hour of Juagen. Her repertoire or lack thereof made it impossible to go the entire hour of pure Juagen.

Here is where the joke continued, when I responded that it was way too soon only 20 minutes in from 9.15, she argued that my time started from when I made the entrance fee payment. So I am only left with 25 minutes, instead of 40 minutes.

I stopped the entire appointment from continuing and refused to pay her tips, which she have no merit earning. I also made sure to let the store in-charge know and also the boss of the entire event. She was bound to get in trouble knowing that I left way before the stipulated time.

The counter staff and store in-charge stepped in to rectify the situation, however it is too little too late. To be fair to them, they refunded me half of the entrance fee.

There were so many telltale signs that told me this was going to be a bad experience. I am sharing this experience so as to not let other patrons fall into this trap. A trap that was shared by a 'bro' here. I am not blaming him but I will be unlikely to follow his recommendations in future.

PM me for confirmation of the place, as well as the username of the bro who introduced the place.

Last edited by rojo; 09-04-2024 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Grammatical error