Thread: Lost And Found
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Local Chinese Ginger told me she going to Duxton next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Her service is still tip top commando level after all these years of viditing her. If only her tits were bigger, then it will be perfect.
Wow, the name of ginger brings back fond memories. I thought she has retired as there was no news of her for a long time.

If she is going where HOWITZER105MM mentions, I have a pretty good idea where. And I heard from another bro a new batch of Malaysians are also heading there or have headed there already. Very nice place I would say.

She was perhaps the only A cupper I won't mind returning because her service was exceptional. First heard about her not from the forum but from her co worker at cuppage. While getting it on with merlissa, a smoking hot Malaysian Malay ML for those who know, I heard damn loud screams from another room. I asked Merlissa what was happening and she chuckled and told me about ginger and how she always unabashedly moans and screams like no one's business.

Decided to try candy (another huge boobs girl of the same place) before making yet another trip down to try ginger.

Other than her body, she didn't disappoint me with her service and I witnessed first hand at how she screamed at the top of her voice when she climaxed.

Tried her at another spa at beach road too before losing her whereabouts. Hope she is doing well now.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.