View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

if you like the ML you like la.... one man's meat is another man's poison.

Some ML people find chio, you patronize and thats it. No feelings.....

but there is bound to be one particular ML that you esp like.... if she likes you... GOOD.... good shit is happening. But if its one side then prepared to be heart broken as you will find yourself trying to win her by $$ and gifts....

I heard some ML refuse to be bao for $5000 per month because she finds the guy terribly arrogant and proud.... just because got $$ think can get what he wants....maybe she thinks she worth more but other ML wouldnt give a fuck and take the $$..... give me all the attitude you want but just pass me the $$ timely everytime...

sometime back, one ML text me to go her shop and help her.... didnt know what but gong gong went there... found out she was pretending to be an item with me to make a regular customer give up on trying to fuck her....

This customer apparently not satisfied with HJ and auto roaming but want to progress...damn funny ...but in the end, I was the one that got her eventually, opportunist you may say....of all the customers she chose to text me so I know I may have a chance and started to visit her more often.....sometimes just buy coffee and cake for her during teabreak.

In the end, I was KC but she did not ask for $$ although I tip her more every visit....she gave me more than what I should pay actually....

Some bro may say this one her strategy to hook me, but based on the amount i am giving her, she lugi big time .... so if ML likes you, they just want to be happy. So don't think too much and be happy!!!!