Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Story 2

Ron had been trying to figure out for the past few months where he'd seen his daughter-in-law previously, to her marrying his son. There was something familiar about those pouty, cock sucking lips. 

It had come to him in a fucking dream of all things. He'd woken up with an almighty hard on and her stripper name on his lips. Babel. Lap dancing queen from about seven years ago at Kitty's Pink Lips club. She couldn't have been older than nineteen at the time. 

Her real name was Tess. He'd been cock hard for her from the moment his son introduced her. Now, Ron loved his son, Jonny, but he was a bit of a dolt - took after his late mother - and he couldn't understand how he'd snared a fox like Tess. That her hair reached almost to her round delectable ass. And the rack was ample. Many a night he'd wanked off to the fantasy of playing with those fat tits, and looking down into black eyes while his big cock slid between her pouty red lips. 

It didn't matter how Jonny had charmed Tess. A plan had formed in Ron's mind and his cock would no longer have only his hand to play with. 

That Friday evening Jon went out to get more drinks for a get together they were having later that night. His father Ron had turned up early. Tess washed dishes in the kitchen. As soon as Jon left, Ron sidled up behind her.

"How's it going, Babel?"

"Babel?" Tess laughed nervously.

"Game's up, darling. Does my son know who you really are?"

"I don't know what you mean. I - "

"Kitty's Pink Lips. Does that ring a bell, Babel? I wonder what Jon would think about the number of men who got to see your pretty pink lips back then, hmm?" Ron leaned in close and let his hot breath stir her hair against her ear. "And I'm sure you know exactly which lips I'm talking about."

After a long silence Tess asked him what he wanted.

"What do you think I want?" He tried not to smirk, but his cock was pulsing with joy in his pants. Soon, he'd have this tasty morsel just where he wanted her. He looked over her shoulder and down into her deep cleavage and the expanse of smooth creamy flesh. Ron licked his lips. 

Tess didn't reply. Ron rested his hands on her bare shoulders. She flinched but didn't shrug him off. He told her that the strapless dress she wore was his choice.

"You're wearing this dress for me. Didn't know that, did you? I put the idea in Jonny's head." His son was pretty gullible, it had to be said. "You're wearing it for me, Babel."

"Don't call me that," she snapped.

"Do you understand the position you're in, girl? Let's see if you do, Babel."

Ron slid his hands around her body and palmed the underside of her tits, cupping them, waiting to see if she'd try to stop him. She didn't.

"Good girl," he breathed heavily. He pulled down the top of her dress, and began bouncing her bra clad breasts in his hands, squeezing and jiggling.

"You bastard," Tess swore, her hands still in the sink full of dirty dishes.

"Get into the front room," Ron ordered.

He sat on the couch and dragged her onto his lap, forcing her to straddle him.

"Take the bra off, Babel."

"Ron, please don't do this." Her eyes welled up. 

Ron remained stony-faced. After a moment of hesitation, Tess reached back, unclipped her bra and let it fall away.

Tess's FIL buried his face in her big, juicy tits as he pulled the bottom of her dress up to her waist. He palmed her ass, squeezing the globes together and pulling them apart before sliding his hands up and gripping her tits again, sucking on her nipples, pulling and licking, going from one to the other, moaning with satisfaction. At last! At fucking last! 

Tess gasped as his lips held fast to one nipple, flicking it with his tongue as he pulled on it, shaking his head, so her breast wobbled delightfully. She was whimpering like a bitch in heat. He slid a hand down past her panties into a slick pussy. Ron grinned. In heat was right, he thought.

His cell phone rang and he motioned to Tess to get it out of his shirt pocket. She held it up, her face mutinous as she saw his son's name flash up. He put his index finger up to his lips to keep her silent and motioned for her to accept the call and put it to his ear. 

Jonny wanted to know if they needed anything extra for the shindig later.

Ron had no shame. Not even his son's voice was going to get in the way of this prize. He continued sucking and nibbling on Tess's nipples while talking to her husband, his son. Jonny stopped talking and questioned why his father's voice sounded weird.

"What are you doing dad?"

"I'm eating your wife's canapés. They taste damn good. Hold on a sec, son. Let me just pop this last one in my mouth." Ron sucked and licked Tess's nipple some more, biting and scraping his teeth over it as he stared at Tess. "Didn't you taste any, son?"

"Nah."

"They're delicious," Ron smirked up at Tess's tearful face, tonguing the hard peak.

"You enjoy, dad."

"Oh I will. I am."

"I'm going to stop by Tom's place on the way back. He's got that new game for the PS4 console. I've given the other guys a call and we're all going there first. So, I'll be back later than expected. Probably about 8pm. Cover for me with Tess."

"Sure thing. See you later." 

"You're despicable," his daughter in law spat at him, chucking his phone on the sofa beside them.

"Yeah, but you like it, don't you? Get down and suck my cock."

She kneeled between his legs as he stood, and pulled his cock out. He saw her double take, the brief flare of admiration in her widening eyes, as her mouth dropped open. She snapped it shut, dropping her gaze. 

"Yeah, I know." Ron gloated. "Jonny boy doesn't take after daddy in that department, does he, Babel? Now let's see you try to get that monster in your mouth. Get to sucking it."

Tess glared up at him the whole time she sucked and slurped on his cock. God, that felt so damn good. He watched that pretty mouth slide all over it. She seemed ever so eager, too. 

"Lick my balls, Babel. Suck them. That's it. Fuck. Yes, like that."

Ron took hold of his cock and grabbed her hair to pull her head back. He rubbed his big hairy balls over her face. "Keep licking," he commanded, as his balls rolled over her mouth and nose, her eyes, cheeks and back to her mouth. "How'd you like that, Babel? You like my balls washing your face? Suck them. Keep your eyes open! That's it." 

Tess tongued them, holding them in her mouth and sucking gently. 

"Nice. Enough."

Ron pulled free and grabbing his cock drove it into her mouth. Both his hands gripped a fistful of her hair as he proceeded to face fuck her, driving forward with his cock. Tess choked and gagged, shaking her head, her hands pushing against his knees in vain as she fought for air.

"Take it. Take it just like when you used to be a whore."

He drew back and pumped forward again, hitting the back of her throat sliding it further inch by inch as he pulled back on her hair.

"Suck harder, sweetheart. That's it. Fuck, yes."

Tears streamed from her eyes and he ignored her constant gasping and gagging. He had Babel taking his cock and he fucking loved it. Just the thought of it had him coming before he was ready. He growled long and hard as he spurted down her throat and in her mouth.

"Fucking show me," he panted, as he directed more cum to squirt on her face, narrowly missing an eye and dribbling down her forehead and cheek.

Tess opened her mouth wide, showing him his cum.

"Swallow it. Every last drop, sweet Babel." Ron sighed happily. "Now get upstairs to the bedroom. Jonny's not going to be back for awhile so I've got plenty of time to play with you."

Ron is finally going to get his hands on his son's wife, fuck her senseless, slurp on that pussy, smother himself with her tits and whatever else he can think of. He has her exactly where he wants her, and can have her whenever he wants her.

Oh fuck, is he going to enjoy this...... ......