Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Ron took a photo. He had her lean forward further and took another snap.

"Get on the bed, lean back on your elbows and stick your legs straight up in the air."

Tess did as she was told. 

"Nice." Click. Click. "Open your legs. Let's see what's mine. Yeah, wider. Wider!" Click. Click. "Pull open your pussy lips." Click. Click. 

Oh, god! This was too degrading. Opening herself to another man like this. What would Jonny say if he could see her like this, but what choice did she have? She could feel her pussy quivering in response. He was treating her like a whore and yet her body was responding to him. Babel turned her face away in shame. What was that? She stared at the window. She could have sworn she saw some movement. She forgot about it when Ron spoke again.

"Why Babel, that sweet pussy of yours is kinda glistening." Ron came right up to her leaning over. "Open those cunt lips for me, Babel, that's it." Click Click. "Stick your fingers in. Push them in and out." Ron's voice was hoarse and heavy. "Let me see how wet you are. Rub that sweet little button." Click. Click. Click. "You're wet, Babel."

"No!"

Ron laughed as he moved back and Tess saw the big tent in his pants. "Turn over onto your knees," he rasped. "Arch your back and push your ass up." More snaps. "Open your knees. I want to see that juicy peach peeking through, too. Wider." Click. Click. "Reach back, baby. Pull those cheeks apart. Open your ass for me." Click. "Keep your ass open and look back at me." Click. Click. "Smile, Babel. You love opening your ass for me. You love showing me that wet cunt hole. Click. Click. "I think you can do a much more convincing smile than that. Show me that you're loving it. That's it. Yeah, you love this, don't you, you dirty bitch." Click. Click. Click.

Tess gritted her teeth, praying he'd soon get tired of tormenting her and leave. 

"Alright. That will do for now." Ron put his phone in his pocket, looked down at the huge tent in his pants, and then back up at Tess. "Oh, Babel, you've got me hard all over again," he grinned. "Get your ass over here on your knees and deal with this." 

Tess spent another twenty minutes sucking and slurping on Ron's cock until he spurted cum across her face and in her hair. The bastard messed her hair up and she'd have to wash it again.

"That was wonderful. Go clean your face up."

When she entered the bedroom again, Ron was sat on the bed with his toolbox at his feet. Her heart jumped fearfully at the look on his face. What was he going to do now? 

"Come here, kneel in front of me."

Reluctantly, Tess sank to her knees in front of him and the toolbox. He opened it and lifted out the top tray of tools. It took a moment for Tess to understand exactly what she was looking at, and then her mouth dropped open. Five butt plugs of various sizes lay in the bottom of the box with several bottles of lube.

Tess gasped, shaking her head. . "I know you're an anal virgin. Jonny mentioned it one time when he was drunk." Ron told her.

It's true, she was. And on a few occasions, usually when he'd had a few to drink, Jonny had expressed an interest in trying it. She wasn't keen. At all. It was painful, wasn't it?

"No fucking way!" she snapped.

"Oh, way, sweetcheeks." Ron's eyes were alight with anticipation and the smug confidence of knowing he was in control. "Here's how it's going to happen..... ......"

Last edited by JEMMA; 21-10-2018 at 09:38 AM.