Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Story 3

Karen couldn't believe she had been so foolish. She loved her boyfriend Michael so much, but letting her boyfriend photograph and film her whenever she was masturbating or fucking him, was crossing the line!? Each and every one of those photographs showed her vagina and her breasts in every position available known to man. 

Worst was that Becky Wong-- who was Michael's ex-girlfriend -- had somehow gotten hold of those damning pictures and was setting her up for blackmail. 

And now here she was looking at herself on the mirror wearing her usual blue jeans and her regular T-shirt, this time a yellow-white striped one. She was five foot five, had an athletic body and 34B sized breasts. She had dark brown eyes and brown hair. All in all... she was a cute girl. Too bad for her.

"Well now... since you've seen the evidence, let me tell you what you're gonna do for me if you don't want your parents to find out you're not a goody goody two shoes anymore. For the next two weeks dear Karen, you're going to do everything I tell you to do without a complaint, questions or hesitations. Either you do this, or as I just told you, your parents are going to get this nice surprise on the local news."

Karen looked stupefied. Becky smiled in satisfaction. It wasn't as if she hated Karen per se. But Becky had already learnt that she had the hots for this girl and damn if Michael -- who had broken things off with her noticing that she liked women more than she dug him -- wasn't making things quite easy for her. 

"Oh... if Michael finds out about this, be sure I'll make this go completely public. You'll be seeing these pictures everywhere! And I mean everywhere." -- she emphasized the word everywhere.

Karen was blushing red again. Becky was sure this was going to be fun. She would humiliate her a little bit... well not too much really, because she was sure that by the end of the day Karen was going to be pretty much in love with exhibitionism.

"So... let's start with this." -- and then she gave her a two piece ensemble. A white see-through T-shirt with no bra and a white micro-skirt that if Karen bent down, would show off her pretty shaved off pussy or butt to anyone who cared to look.

"Take all your clothes off -- that's right even your underwear -- and put these on. And then go through your usual day as normal. I'll be keeping your clothes." -- she said quietly and did not bother to mention that this was probably going to be the last time Karen saw her usual stuff.

She fingered the key she had gotten from Karen's landlord and smirked inwardly at Karen's expression when she discovered that she had taken all her underwear with her and left her with several micro-skirts to wear for the next two weeks.

No jeans and no pants..... !!!!!