View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
hong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhong5287 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Finish session with Yakira from Emmanuelle
Wanted to try emmanuelle because saw some bro mention this stable have quite a girls is good in the past.
This is just my experience with her,

Face :4/10 quite diff from pic
Location: 5/10 at a alley I give 5 becoz inside still quite ok
Body: 5/10 not as slim as pic but not very fat as well got operation scar.
Boobs: 4/10 shld be B cup abit saggy not for boobs lover the plus point for me is only because is natural
Shower: 5/10 SOP the shower got to walk all the way downstairs, don’t like, only wrap with towel.
Bbbj: 6/10 not bad but very short
Fj: 4/10 so so only.
Gfe: 0/10 no gfe at all
Massage: 8/10 her massage not bad that is the only thing I feel my money is worth it.

After massage she say left 20mins, I was tire so I ask her to hj me. Awhile she ask me to handjob my own and she just lick me. This is the 1st time I met FL ask me to ownself handjob. I tell her no but she insist, so cannot be bother to urge with her any further. After finish went to bath. I look at my watch, I was 30mins short changed. Okt WeChat me back at abt 6.15pm so bt right I shld be until 7.45pm. But I bathe finish and realise is only 7.10pm.

Rtf: definitely a big NOT. None of her service is good. The most turn me off was not she look diff from pic, is short change too much n ask me diy myself. What for I find her if I need to diy myself. I won’t patronise this stable anymore. First time find them n have such a bad experience.

This is only experience with the FL n stable.