View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
i did get before a BJ from a ML i frequented, its all depends on chemistry i think. Because she HJ me a few time. On that particular day i decide to tease her by asking how is her mouth skills, so she took the challenge and prove to me that she is good, finished with a CIM and swallowed.

But as i said, that was because of chemistry and i am a have over 10 session with her. First few was clean, next few became with HJ, and then BJ.
I think building a relationship is important. Stranger to friend to good friend to best friend to girlfriend/fbuddies/wife/stanger
Agree that sometimes it takes frequent visits to build up chemistry and get more.

Went to this clean joint and visit a milf regularly. Initially only teasing, after a few sessions, a HJ becomes a guarantee at the end of each session at zero costs. I don't even need to ask for it, she will auto do a HJ when time is going to be up.

Last edited by halogen019; 12-03-2016 at 12:59 PM. Reason: more info