Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Issue with ICA

Allow me to share my view here.

Policy - internal documentation, not a law so no need to publish any article on it. Another word, up to them to say what they want and can change any time they want.

XXX - 1 X = 6 mths ban. 6X = 3 yrs ban.

W2 = Refusal of entry. I had many instance saw many thai, VB, pinas got W2 and stuck in JB. Some can re-enter few days later. Some will choose to go back their home land from M'sia.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My friend also tell me that 2 days a week, immigration will just refuse entry to people. I had seen Australian and Germans being send back to JB when they attempt to make a U-turn thru woodlands.

I know quite a few guys kept their gal in JB when kana ban. Some had re-enter to sg already. Appeal while you keep your gal there. Still can see her every night if you rent a house or buy a house there. Even for PRC also can. Apply Long term multiple entry visa from msia embassy in China.

Just sharing what I know from a friend.