Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I would rather go to some bar or some place where I can see the girl before I BF her. Have a drink or 2 with her before BFing her.

if you go on the website, it is really hit and miss.

Although sometimes, on a friends's recommendation, I would seek out a specific girl on the website. But generally, I like going to the bars and see what they have. You will be surprised. Once I went into a bar and had 3 girls all blowing their loads out in the bar after quite a few drinks!!
Yes agreed, Chemistry is something hard to determine unless you have a little interaction but that being said sometimes the word barfine is like a switch as well. The LBs know that u are on the hook now and back to the room things can quite well change.