View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Just want to share an incident . Met a friend in ac whom I didn’t see him for years in sg. He told me he got a girl from WeChat and claimed that she is a student. But upon arrive at hotel she look more like early 20 but my friend still accept her and brought her to the room. Before action start asked my friend to take shower again and wash thoroughly so she can perform bbbj.
After my Friend bath, action started but the service rendered was fxxxking poor. This cannot that cannot. My friend piss off asked her to leave.
After she left then my friend realised he lost close to sgd 600 .

He wanted to report police but the hotel don’t have the record because he brought the lady to the room and send her to hotel lobby. Therefore the girl identity was not checked. According to my Friend, despite my friend chase her off but she insist my friend company her to hotel lobby

Lesson learnt - beware of WeChat girls.
Watch out your valuable things/$ otherwise you might be the next victim

Good luck and have fun
Hahaha
What you see is NOT what yOu get....
Dirty hands....
Are common for chick from unknow sources.
luckily didn't kana yellow feet chicken.

This applied to any where.

Last edited by BFOMF5; 14-04-2018 at 12:11 PM.