View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold
Re: This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Almost a year ago, some may still recall, I had a gal who did raw with a guy. Instead of twisting the fact, I quarantined her which led to her quitting the scene almost immediately . Guys who know me well enough should know I don't twist and turn my words. I always believe honesty is the way of doing business right.
Bro TE, I salute U

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple21 View Post
hi true enyoment, this guy have video my friend in ben81 last week, and u knw my friend scare, doing half way this guy put the hp at the bag, my friend scare so she faster change and open door ran,but she never take his money also, and this number u mention, this few days keep sms mi, i knw him thru here too, tat day after my friend left the room, he keep called mi ask mi go up say he will pay mi, but after i heard my friend told mi about it, i don care him, but as i knw he keep sms mi ask mi free to meet up..now my friend worry tat will he anyhow post the video ? becos she naked and doing half way.. so sad..
U mean he take pic of another FL ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by destarius View Post
Further, by taping the girls and especially local FLs without their permission, he is scaring them and it will make them more nervous during future sessions with all bros.

Now I'm worried about which girls this irresponsible and unremorseful person has done raw and whether I will catch anything from him indirectly. I don't trust him to stop trying raw. I hope the OKTs are making sure he doesn't have any chance to take on more FLs.
Bro, I agree with u, local FLs will be nervous and uneasy after such people surfaces... .. just our Bro TE luck that he ran into such customer... .. not easy to be OKT... ...

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !

Last edited by VanGogh; 06-05-2008 at 11:05 AM. Reason: sentence