Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing More ... Nothing Less ... But interest Company ...

Nothing more ... Nothing less ... Interesting Company ...

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - SZ, PRC (Thats suggest why she speaks Fluent Chinese-Accented Cantonese)
Age - 21 Years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Have prior experience in the sex trade ... Debuted in Sept 2014 (I stand corrected) ...

Looks - 7.3/10

Not bad looker but her not-so-sharp + low bridge nose spoiled her overall looks a little. Very nice double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nice long hair and wavy at the bottom. If you look at her face as a whole, she is considered chio especially if she wears her hair down ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim ... neither fair nor tan. Natural B cupper with brown nips. Nice perky and quite fleshy butts. Armpit hair spotted which is a turn off for me! Unkempt bushy pubic hair as well ... Good for folks who have a fetish for bushy pubic and armpit hair ... She claimed that some customers simply love her armpit hair ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

She would accomodate you if you can charm her in this role-playing department ... There are some silly folks who thought all the WLs would initiate this action by default when they read my FR ... If she allowed frenching, this segment would be even more shiokalicious ... Hence, points deducted for that ...

Shower Action - 6.8/10

Not much action here other than some brief body2body stimulation ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.6/10

Slow, passionate and lotsa GFE built-in ... A great prelude to the Ėntree ...

French Kiss - N/A

Only allow kissing when I last tried her ... Not sure if she would graduate to speaking French if I RTF ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

This was the highlights of her overall performance. Deep-throated & sensuous BBBJ ... Alot of enthusiasm and passion shown and put into it ... That was at least how I felt. Great job! However, no hand action employed ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was game for any position I requested. In this aspect, I can't fault her ... Her Pussy was quite tight and moisten up pretty quick ... I pumped her ferociously in doggy and missionary fashions before I ejaculated ... Before that she rode on me ... She looked good at the angle where I looked up at her whilst I lied on my back ...

Attitude - 7.8/10

She will do what she wanna do & what she supposed to do as a GL150 WL ... Nothing more ... nothing less! Very accomodating, friendly + chatty & jovial at times ... She definitely make a good 60 mins company ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: